Friday, 24 January 2014

#11~ Jan 24: Editing Madness/Clarification

I love writing, always have. Putting thoughts down, it's always nice.. A blog is a good place to do that.. I started this blog for one reason.. Turned into another, it morphed into something else.. One of my brothers and I had a conversation about this.. I got thinking.. I got paranoid.. I did some editing.. And now I feel better!! Blogs can sometimes be controversial or talk about things that are not "common lingo".. I feel like mine fits that description.. I had to really be comfortable with this before being able to go on with it.. 



I don't think I had explained some things well enough in previous posts. I didn't know where I was headed really.. I didn't really understand the purpose behind it.. Now I know where I am going with this.. I sat myself down to really think about why I wanted this blog.. I came to a few conclusions.. It's now clearer in my mind and it makes sense and it is motivating me to continue..

I posted about social media, sharing and privacy a few days ago... It reinforced a few things in my mind..  As a result I changed my privacy setting.. That entire post changed actually as well as a few others. Went into editing madness mode.. I'm glad I did.. Post 2-3-4 have changed the least.. All the other ones received a nice haircut... Now I feel more comfortable with everything.. Ahh, feels better..



So thanks for that conversation I had and the changes I have made, I can go on sharing what's to come.. So if you have been following me so far and were a bit confused, don't worry, I was too. I didn't have direction... I do now.. If you were unclear and want clarity, I invite you to go back and see the changes.. If not, then let's just move forward shall we?

In the middle of all of this, I think I have found the secret to making days last longer... Having a huge thing to look forward to completely slows time down.. These next few months are going to be looooonnnnnng... Not a bad thing I guess.. I have many other things to enjoy in life.. I just have to remind myself to stay in the moment and enjoy that moment.. I can't be wishing my days away for something that won't happen for many months yet..







6 comments:

  1. Did you sleep well? Hope you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair cuts are always nice! I am getting on the blog wagon. I always find if I move past what feels uncomfortable I will find something that I was missing out on.

    ReplyDelete